You are hereHome › About
Souths United Soccer Club started in 1961, when the Council of the day gave an overgrown farm plot to a group of local enthusiasts to use as a base for their new team.
At this time, Celtic United provided Souths with 2 strips in their traditional white with emerald green hoops, which to this day, remain Souths colours.
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- AFC Asian Cup 2015
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Synthetic Turf Redevelopment Project
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
- Player Profiles
- Vacant Coaching Positions
- 2017 Sign-On
Training Schedule Week 16/1 - 21/1/17
Refer Team Coaches BPL, NPLW, SYL, CapW, MCL
PLEASE NOTE: wear alternate footwear to fields and change into CLEAN boots at fields.
NOBODY IS TO JUMP FENCES TO RETRIEVE BALLS AS MUD WILL BE BROUGHT BACK ONTO THE FIELD EITHER ON SHOES OR BALL
Procedures for New Fields
Please Note: The indicated Access to Fields 3 and 4 (bottom of map) will not be available until further notice.