Keep Up-to-date with Field Development Progress
A visual record of progress will be maintained in our Photo Gallery (under the About tab).
Sizes 10, 12 and 14 are currently out of stock. New stock is expected by Monday 2 March.
|Junior Divisional and MiniRoos Training Starts|
|Junior Divisional Provisional Teams have been uploaded. Training allocations for this week are on the website.|
|MiniRoos teams will be progressively uploaded over the coming week.|
|Keep an eye on the website for training/game cancellations.|
You are hereHome › About
Souths United Soccer Club started in 1961, when the Council of the day gave an overgrown farm plot to a group of local enthusiasts to use as a base for their new team.
At this time, Celtic United provided Souths with 2 strips in their traditional white with emerald green hoops, which to this day, remain Souths colours.
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Website Guide
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- AFC Asian Cup 2015
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Synthetic Turf Redevelopment Project
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
- 2015 Sign-On
- Instructions to Self-Register Online
- International Clearance Procedures
- Club Important Information
- Under 6 & Under 7
- Under 8
- Under 9 - Under 11
- Under 12 - Under 16
- Senior Men's
- Senior Women's
- Men's Over 35/45s
- Emerald Cup
ALL FIELDS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR OFF-SEASON REFURBISHMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Important: check each day regarding training updates.
A BIG THANKS for everyone's patience during our construction. The wait will be worth it! Completion date is expected by the end of March 2015.