Senior Home Games
|Friday 1 August||6.45pm Over 35 Div 3 Green||8.30pm Over 35 Div 5|
|Saturday 2 August||3.00pm U18 Div 3||5.00pm Capital 1|
|Rosters 2 August|
|Set-up: U6 Manta Rays, U8 Cockatoos and Butcher Birds, U9 Monsoons, U10 Emperors, U11 Vipers, U13 Div 2,|
|Pack-up: U8 Hawks and Lorikeets, U9 Hurricanes and Tornadoes, U10 Emperors, U11 Vipers, U14 Div 3 (Sunday)|
You are hereHome › About
Souths United Soccer Club started in 1961, when the Council of the day gave an overgrown farm plot to a group of local enthusiasts to use as a base for their new team.
At this time, Celtic United provided Souths with 2 strips in their traditional white with emerald green hoops, which to this day, remain Souths colours.
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Website Guide
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
- 2014 Sign-On
- Instructions to Self-Register Online
- International Clearance Procedures & Forms
- Club Important Information
- Under 6 & Under 7
- Under 8
- Under 9 - Under 11
- Under 12 - Under 16
- Senior Men's
- Senior Women's
- Men's Over 35/45s
- Emerald Cup
No update applicable
RSHS IS UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO FIELD MAINTENANCE. REFER NEW TRAINING ALLOCATIONS.
Check HOME PAGE for NEW training allocations.
Important: check each day regarding training updates.