2014 Regsitrations open NOW! Important Information to know
Players are NOT registered with the Club until registration application has been approved by the Management Committee AND fees have been paid in full or a Debit Success contract signed. Players will not be permitted to play in fixtures until finalised. An International Clearance may also be required.
Junior players MUST have applied for registration AND paid their fees PRIOR to trialling.
|Get Started Vouchers||Applications OPEN 10 FEBRUARY 2014|
Procedure for Claiming Vouchers:
Voucher must be signed by the parent and then given to the Club. The Club then claims the funds from Qld Govt and reimbursing our member by cheque posted to the postal address as per player's registration.
You are hereHome › About
Souths United Soccer Club started in 1961, when the Council of the day gave an overgrown farm plot to a group of local enthusiasts to use as a base for their new team.
At this time, Celtic United provided Souths with 2 strips in their traditional white with emerald green hoops, which to this day, remain Souths colours.
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Website Guide
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
- 2014 Sign-On
- Instructions to Self-Register Online
- International Clearance Procedures & Forms
- Club Important Information
- Under 6 & Under 7
- Under 8
- Under 9 - Under 11
- Under 12 - Under 16
- Senior Men's
- Senior Women's
- Men's Over 35/45s
- Leprechaun Cup
No update currently applicable.
Important: check each day regarding training updates.